August 12, 2020
We can’t wait to see you soon. Oral health is a gateway to your overall health, and your health is our top priority. As you might have imagined, things will be a little different this visit. To keep you safe and smiling, our practice is adhering to the American Dental Association’s guidance for providing dental care during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Before your appointment
- We will contact you prior to your visit to check on your current health status
- You will be asked to limit the number of people you bring to your appointment (this could entail leaving your children at home or having older children go into the office alone)
- During your appointment
- For your safety and ours, you’ll be asked to wear a mask
- Your temperature will be taken
- The dental team will wear additional personal protective equipment (PPE), including face masks, plastic face shields, goggles and surgical gowns or long-sleeved lab coats
- After your appointment
- To prepare for the next patient, staff will thoroughly clean the areas you’ve been in using cleansers specifically designed to deactivate the COVID-19 virus
All of this is done with your health as our utmost priority. You can rest assured that we are taking every precaution to ensure that our office is optimized for maximum safety. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you have about your visit.
We look forward to seeing you!
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.